Assisted Living in Dunedin, FL
If you’re in the heart of downtown Dunedin, you’re sure to find Stirling House I. Our residents have waterfront views of Clearwater Harbor and access to Edgewater Park just across the street.
Our 19-bed facility has private and semi-private suites conveniently located near Broadway and Skinner Boulevard.
With several parks, art galleries, and other commercial businesses around the corner, your loved one can maintain an active lifestyle.
Schedule a virtual tour at Stirling House I and you can:
- Have a one-on-one conversation with an admissions coordinator
- Tour the community’s common areas
- Ask questions about departments or services of interest
- View social events
- Receive information on accommodations and pricing
- Review a dietary menu
Why Choose Stirling House I
Our goal at Stirling House is to provide the daily care your loved one needs to live as independently as they are able. Our home-like atmosphere provides intermediate care for those individuals who cannot safely live on their own.
We provide additional care through third-party entities such as Family Home Health and Kindred Healthcare.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Non-medical transportation
- Medication management
- 24-hour staff services
- Transfer/movement assistance
- Diabetic care
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Dietary accommodations
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Recreational activities