Park Avenue Nursing & Rehabilitation is nestled neatly between the Pennsylvania towns of Meadville, Saegertown, and Blooming Valley. Our facility is situated next to the Hailwood Golf Course, with plenty of community amenities within a 5-minute drive.
Our clinical services lead complex patients through our rehabilitation care path. The staff focus on close monitoring, early prevention, targeted patient education, and compliance facilitation. Our constant performance evaluations and improvement support this commitment to excellence.
Think Park Avenue!
Long Term Care
Medically complex patients will benefit from our expert staff, available 24/7, 365 days a year. Our teams instill a multidisciplinary approach to support clear communication and effective treatment. Long-term care options are available to our rehabilitation patients and nursing home residents as well.
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Readmission mitigation programs
- On-site physician care
- Lab and X-ray services
- Oxygen management
- Catheter care
- IV placement, fluid management, and IV port maintenance
- PICC/Midline insertion and management
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Aggressive vitals monitoring
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Isolation patient management
- PCA pumps
Park Avenue has partnered with Tender Touch Rehab Services to provide expert therapy and rehabilitation options to our patients. Our facilities offer comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapies seven days a week.
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cardiac care and recovery
- Pulmonary care, including asthma, COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, and more
- Lymphatic drainage and decongestive therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Strength, balance, and range of motion
- Fall prevention
- Prosthetics and orthotics fitting/training
- VitalStim therapy
- Biodex equipment
Tranquility Park is a 43-bed unit designed for the safety and dignity of seniors 62 and older with psychological, behavioral, and psychosocial needs. The staff at Tranquility Park are dedicated to creating a peaceful atmosphere where residents can enjoy their highest level of function and well-being. Our care plans address psychiatric and medical conditions for the senior population.
- Specially trained nursing and ancillary staff
- Psychologist, nurse practitioner, and physician availability
- Behavior management
- Safe environment with low stimulation
- Family support and education
Nostalgia Park is our specialized, secure unit dedicated to those with dementia and Alzheimer’s. We strive to make this unit as welcoming as possible to ease residents’ transition into comprehensive care. The emotional and physical well-being of our residents is the top priority for every committed staff member. We also work with family and friends to create meaningful activities and engagement opportunities.