The Woodland Park Community
Woodland Park is conveniently located on Croghan Pike just north of Orbisonia and Rockhill. Our clinical processes track your recovery and progress, encompassing the clinical, social, spiritual, and mental components for every client we serve.
Patients can settle in amongst our scenic location’s greenery and enjoy access to local stores, services, parks, and community amenities. Woodland Park has a Director of Quality Experience who serves as a concierge to our clients to ensure they receive welcoming, luxurious accommodations and care.
Think Woodland Park!
Long Term Care
Our range of clinical capabilities provides complex patients with a sense of security. You will have a plethora of clinical care options administered in a safe and proactive environment. Our staff offers in-house management of medically critical and complex episodes and works with fully stocked crash carts.
- Readmission mitigation programs
- On-site EKGs
- Advanced CPR certified staff
- Quick turnaround labs and X-rays
- Pharmacy/medication management
- Pain management
- Life vest management
- Catheter care
- IV placement, administration, and management
- Comprehensive IV port maintenance
- PICC/Midline insertion and management
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Aggressive vitals monitoring
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Isolation management
- Transportation capabilities
Woodland Park offers short-term and extended rehabilitation. Our staff passionately pursues the most advanced cardiac, stroke, and post-acute recovery options available.
Each therapy session is tracked to create individual progress reports to maximize your efforts and produce optimal results. Our expert therapists use specialized equipment like balance machines and gait trainers to get you up and moving. Therapy programs also account for comorbidities associated with various diagnoses and work that knowledge into your rehabilitation plan.
Our rehab capabilities cover:
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Joint replacements
- Strength and motion training
- Balance and fall prevention
- Transfers and bed mobility
- Prosthetics and orthotics fitting/training
- Cardiac and Respiratory monitoring
- Contracture management
- Hand therapy
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Visual/Perceptual difficulties
- Wheelchair Management
- Cognition therapy