Pulmonary Care at Embassy Healthcare
At Embassy Healthcare, we understand having a Pulmonary Unit with a dedicated staff can drastically reduce rehospitalization, allow for a faster recovery, and foster a better quality of life for our patients and residents. Our Pulmonary Care Program, EMPOWER PULMONARY , strives to help our short-term and long-term residents with diagnoses of COPD, pneumonia, asthma, or respiratory failure re-establish their highest functioning pulmonary status.
Our comprehensive pulmonary program offers a variety of services including but not limited to:
- Non-Invasive Vents
- Bi-Pap/C-Pap/Trach care
- Respiratory treatments
- High Flow Oxygen – up to 50% FiO2 for patients with high oxygen demand.
- CPAP, BiPAP/trilogy support and management
- Airway Management – successful removal of the artificial airway.
- Dedicated Physicians
- Respiratory Therapist – on-site 7 days a week
- Tele-health visits available
- Full Rehabilitation Department, with Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- Nurse Practitioner – weekly visits or as needed
- Sleep studies on site
- Consultant Dieticians
Types of pulmonary diagnoses managed may include but are not limited to:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Tracheotomy, Laryngectomy
- Post Ventilator
- Post Covid Pulmonary management and rehabilitation, the effects of Long Covid-19.
True transitional Respiratory Care programming designed to follow the patient from the Skilled nursing facility to home with educational support for the patient and patient’s care giver’s to avoid rehospitalization post discharge. Embassy features a 100% fully trained nursing and rehab team in current Respiratory therapy management and Support modalities and techniques.